Works with director(s) to communicate key programs and services while reporting issues that arise from the targeted EMS, rural hospitals and free standing ED's. Develops strategies and special projects/activities to achieve pre-determined goals as necessary to increase EMS/hospital admissions/transfers. Works with clinical departments to assist in achieving consistent communication of clinical services including protocols and patient care issues to the EMS, rural hospitals and free standing ED's. Daily in-person marketing contacts to EMS, rural hospitals and free standing ED's to assess needs and identify those needs that can be met by the hospital. Participates on internal and external committees or task forces as needed to address operational issues that impact EMS/transfers.
- High school graduate or GED required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Texas State EMT experience is required – 3-5 years preferred
- Active National or Texas State EMT-P Licensure preferred
- Current RN license for the State of Texas preferred
- Marketing/sales experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled