ENDO Staff RN, Per Diem
The Registered Nurse is that professional who is directly responsible for care of the patient during endoscopy procedures and indirectly responsible through coordination and information sharing of both pre- and post-procedure care. The nurse will assist the physician during the procedure
- Systematically assesses, monitors and accurately documents post anesthesia/sedation patient functions. Indicates which areas require further observation and intervention for respiratory, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, thermoregulate, and renal systems in addition to the state of consciousness and fluid/electrolyte balance.
- Provides optimal continuity of post-procedure/post-operative patient care by planning for the patient’s need immediately post procedure/post op and continuously through observation and evaluation or when change occurs in any of the categories during the patient’s recovery period.
- Education: Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Experience: Demonstrated clinical competence in the specialty of nursing practice preferred.
- Current nursing registration in Massachusetts required.
- A current Basic Life Support (CPR) American Red Cross or American Heart Association Provider certification required.
- ACLS required within one year of hire.
- Other: Must be able to successfully clear a background check, including a criminal search. Use or possession of a firearm and/or other weapons is prohibited.
For more information, visit www.steward.org
- Grow with a health system that supports career advancement
- Competitive Pay & Salary Increases
- Locations close to home, that support work-life balance
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k via Fidelity, for eligible employees, with company match
- Tuition Assistance / Reimbursement
- Family atmosphere and team approach that provides flexibility
- Opportunities to grow your career, and not change your employer
- And much more!
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country’s largest physician-led, tax paying, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multi-specialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers. Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.