Endoscopy Tech Per Diem Days (e173)
Sebastian River Medical Center (SRMC), a Steward Family Hospital, nationally-recognized facility located along Treasure Coast of Florida, offering high-quality care close to home. Housing over 150 beds, and fully-accredited by the Joint Commission, Sebastian River boasts over 100 affiliated physicians, over 650 nursing and ancillary staff, and nearly 200 volunteers. When patients are in need of acute hospital care, Sebastian River provides state-of-the-art technology, as well as comprehensive emergency services and award-winning surgical care.
Sebastian River Medical Center is committed to achieving the highest level of measurable quality and efficiency in the delivery of health care services that are responsive to the needs and values of our patients, physicians, employees, and visitors. Sebastian River Medical Center is currently undergoing a facility expansion by adding another 46 patient rooms and an Operating Room expansion in which we are excited to better serve our community.
Responsible for the care of the endoscopy patient by proficiently planning, implementing and evaluating the preparation of the endoscopy case and the endoscopy suites. Assist in all endoscopy procedures including ERCPs and emergent GI procedures such as foreign body extraction and GI bleeders. Assist in all Pulmonary procedures such as Bronchoscopy and Thoracentesis. Assist with other minor procedures, such as eye cases and apligrafs, under the supervision of the RN or physician. Provide and maintain a safe environment for the patient and staff by complying with regulatory agency requirements and standards set forth by professional organizations and employers. Performs all other duties and responsibilities as necessary. High School Diploma or equivalent. Two (2) years of experience in a hospital setting or endoscopy center. Complete GI Associates Skill Validation Test and achieve title of GI Technical Specialists. Current BLS certification
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive salary
- Excellent differentials
- National certification and higher education pay
- Outstanding culture and employee satisfaction scores
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Sick, vacation, and holiday time
Sebastian River Medial Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.