Enrollment Specialist Team Leader - Rev
Location: Steward Health Care
Posted Date: 1/30/2023
Enrollment Specialist Team Leader
This position is responsible for providing leadership and subject matter expertise in government enrollments. The revenue cycle associate leads reports to the central business office manager and/or director.
- Independently manage and monitor daily work related to facility enrollment application status for Medicare, Medicaid, and Out of State Medicaid
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding specific state enrollment regulations
- Assist in supervising the daily operations of a payor or other operational team.
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendations of programs, procedures for improved operations, modifications to and/or implementation of new procedures.
- Identify and work with management to resolve problems in CBO processes and when appropriate, initiate changes to prevent future problems.
- Assist in establishing long and short term unit goals and objectives to support department and corporate strategic plan.
- Maintain professional competency, according to department policies, procedures and protocols.
- Maintain a repository of knowledge required to train new enrollment specialists including manuals, tip sheets and other materials.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- 3 years minimum experience in hospital billing and provider enrollment for Government payers.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise teams or groups of colleagues.
- Experience with Medicaid state payer portals and CMS portal PECOS
- Possess ability to investigate, analyze and in coordination with management, resolve departmental issues.
- Possess ability to work efficiently and accurately, and to organize and plan work.
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to work additional hours and to work under stress.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communicate clearly with customers both within and outside of Steward.
- Highly detail oriented and well organized; ability to multitask.
- Works well with executive leadership and drives results.
- Ability to research Government payers and payer processes as needed and keep up with regulation changes.
- Implement changes effectively based on Government payer enrollment regulations.
Education and Experience
- Education: Associate’s Degree required.
- Experience (Type & Length): At least 3 years’ related experience.
- Software/Hardware: MS Office suite.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 121272