EP Technologist - As needed - Varied Day Shifts
- Electrophysiological Recording System
- Cardiac Pacemakers, Defibrillators (ICDs), and Cardioversions
- Radio Frequency Cardiac Ablation Equipment
- Navigational Mapping Systems
- Holter and Event Monitors
- EP systems to include CPACS
- Operating the x-ray equipment to include QC, technique, collimation, and panning of the table
- Radiation Safety to include monitoring and logging dose, and the safety of patient and staff
- Other equipment as assigned
1. Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
2. Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Education: Associate Degree Required. BS in healthcare or other related degree preferred
Experience: 2 years of clinical experience in electrophysiology lab or catheterization lab
Certification/Licensure: Massachusetts Sate Radiologic Technologist License, and ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) license required. BLS & ACLS Required
Important COVID message
Please note, St. Elizabeth's Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence, and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled, and professional way.