EP Technologist Cath Lab
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Responsible for performing all diagnostic and invasive radiological procedures in the Cath Lab / Vascular Lab under the clinical direction of a licensed medical staff. Ensures the provision of safe quality care for the adult and geriatric patient in accordance with all applicable standards of practice, policies, procedures and governing regulations. The Radiology Technologist must be able and willing to cross-train into other appropriate modalities.
- Graduate of an accredited ARRT training program
- Current Arizona license as a Registered Radiologist Technologist
- BLS Certification /ACLS as required
- Minimum five (5) years experience in Special Procedures/Cath Lab
- Minimum of one (1) year of Electrophysiology experience preferred
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Experience with diagnostic interventional cardiac and vascular procedures
- Able to take call
- Must be experience in scrubbing, sterile technique and assisting physicians.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled