EP Technologist-EP Lab-40 hrs/week-Day Shift-No Weekends
At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized behavioral health care with dignity, compassion, and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
(Briefly describe the overall purpose of this position - Why does it exist and how does it contribute to the overall organization?)
(Use bullets for specific responsibilities)
- Electrophysiological Recording System
- Cardiac Pacemakers, Defibrillators (ICDs), and Cardioversions
- Radio Frequency Cardiac Ablation Equipment
- Navigational Mapping Systems
- Holter and Event Monitors
- EP systems to include CPACS
- Operating the x-ray equipment to include QC, technique, collimation, and panning of the table
- Radiation Safety to include monitoring and logging dose, and the safety of patient and staff
- Other equipment as assigned
1. Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
2. Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
(Examples: Ability to work independently and take initiative; Good judgment and problem solving skills; Communication skills; Interpersonal and organizational skills; Level of confidentiality)
Education: Associate Degree Required. BS in healthcare or other related degree preferred
Experience (Type & Length): 1 to 3 years of clinical experience in electrophysiology lab or catheterization lab preferred
Certification/Licensure: Massachusetts Sate Radiologic Technologist License, and ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) license required. BLS & ACLS Required
Important COVID message
Please note, St. Elizabeth's Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence, and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled, and professional way.