At Sharon Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion, and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
- Functions competently on emergency response teams
- Transport patients safely to other patient care units and hospital departments
- Maintains adequate supplies in treatment areas and on procedure carts
- Maintains an adequate supply of linen for all treatment rooms
- Process instruments effectively
- Performs procedures as assigned by the Registered Professional Nurse including:
- Insertion of foley catheters for male patients
- Setting up Laceration Trays
- Chemical Decontamination
- Collection of specimens for drug screening
- Splinting of extremities
- Assisting with cast application
- Constructing crutches
- Accurately measures vital signs, including blood pressure
- Performs emergency EKG's
- Utilizes the pneumatic tube system for transportation of laboratory specimens
- Responds appropriately to fire alarms within the hospital
- Pick up and deliver medications from Pharmacy to the Emergency Care Center
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation and Paid Sick time
Important COVID message
Please note, Sharon Regional Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence, and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled, and professional way.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.