Responsible for full cycle recruitment of executive and senior level positions throughout Steward Health Care. Sources and interviews qualified applicants for executive, senior level, and difficult to fill positions as assigned.
Provides high level sourcing of talented and diverse candidates by networking in the community and utilizing creative recruiting strategies and marketing techniques to attract top talent. This includes social networking, attending regional and national conferences, mail and/or email campaigns, job boards, networking in the community, and prospecting using resume databases and prospecting. Manages the hiring process by effectively screening and interviewing candidates to meet business needs and ensure a culture fit; negotiates and communicates job offers to successful candidates.
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, flexibility, works well under pressure, ability to work in high-velocity environment.
- Advanced knowledge of personnel management, employment and recruitment techniques, and laws relating thereto.
- Thorough knowledge of healthcare industry
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong presentation.
- Good computer and social media skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Some travel may be required, as needed.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Minimum of five (5) years of executive and recruiting experience required.
- Minimum of three (e) years of healthcare experience required.
- Bachelor's degree required.