Location: Steward Health Care
Posted Date: 4/29/2021
Steward Health Care is the largest private, physician-led health care network, caring for millions of people across the U.S. and beyond. We have 35 community hospitals across nine states and the country of Malta serving over 800 communities. With a passionate focus on high-quality care, innovate services, and community commitment, Steward is not only transforming health care in the cities and towns where it operates but is also building a new industry model for the rest of the country.
The Executive Recruiter will partner with the Steward Health Care Executive Leadership Team to hire for key executive and senior level positions. Provides high level sourcing of talented and diverse candidates by networking in the community and utilizing creative recruiting strategies and marketing techniques to attract top talent including, but not limited to, social networking, email and mail campaigns, job boards, networking in the community, and prospecting. Manages full cycle hiring from research and sourcing to offer. Effectively screens and interviews candidates to meet business needs and ensure a culture fit.
The ideal candidate is a polished, creative, and driven Executive Recruiter who understands the importance of building strong and long-lasting relationships with candidates and business leaders alike.
- Minimum of 7 years of senior level recruiting experience. Prior executive recruiting experience required with a strong record of success. Executive recruiting experience in the healthcare field required.
- Proven ability to assess people and their motivators. Strong sourcer, strategy developer, relationship-builder, and closer.
- Ability to implement creative strategies for finding the best, most qualified candidates. Highly skilled at building diverse talent pipelines.
- Polished communicator with the ability to effectively communicate across a wide variety of audiences, including senior executives and physicians.
- Tech savvy with a high level of comfort working with social media tools and apps.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and follow through.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, flexibility, and who works well under pressure. Ability to thrive in a high velocity environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Some travel required, as needed.