This position is responsible for research, analysis and reporting of revenue cycle metrics across all Steward Facilities. The analyst will also be a core member of the Steward Revenue Operations Analyst team.
· Development and Production of daily, weekly and monthly analysis and reports;
· Assist with ad-hoc special projects aimed at improving hospital operations and financial performance
Required Knowledge and Skills
· Strong interest in healthcare / Revenue Cycle;
· Significant experience with Microsoft Excel and statistical analysis; SQL knowledge is a plus
· Hands on experience with Microsoft Access or other database software, including table management, query design and data importing and exporting a plus;
· Understanding of drivers of financial performance and statistical concepts;
· Independent worker able to prioritize work to meet the needs of the organization and deliver regular and ad-hoc research, analysis and reports in a timely manner;
· Highly detailed and organized;
· Excellent communicator (both oral and written communication);
· Ability to work successfully with a range of team members, from entry level to executive level employees;
· Academic or professional experience in Business, Accounting, Finance preferred;
· Reports to Revenue Operations Management
· Education: Bachelor's Degree; preferably in Information Systems or health-related field.
· Experience: 2 years of work experience, preferably in a Revenue Cycle or analytics related role.
· Software/Hardware: Excel, Microsoft Access, SQL a plus.