Location: Morton Hospital
Posted Date: 6/26/2020
Provides Patient Meal Service and cleans all area supporting Meal Service
- Accurately Assemble, Distribute and Collect Patient Trays
- Collects patient trays at the appropriate time and in an efficient manner
- Cleans all wares used for this purpose
- Cleans all equipment used for this pursues
- Cleans dish machine, dish room and equipment appropriately
- Responds to Patient request in a timely manner
- Passes patient trays in a correct and courteous manner
- Handles food in a safe manner (i.e. maintains temps, uses barriers, observes HACCP plan)
- Strips trays per procedure and in a timely manner
- All other tasks as assigned
Management of Time and Resources:
- Completes work assignments within an acceptable time frame.
- Uses time and resources to the best possible advantage for successful completion of job responsibilities.
- Develops and maintains efficient working relationships.
- Is reliable in respect to attendance.
- Is Reliable in respect to punctuality?
- Recognizes the importance of team efforts and partners with others to achieve positive outcomes.
- Is part of a team effort to insure quality services?
- Offers creative solutions or alternatives to issues or concerns.
- Produces quality results.
- Continually strives to improve the quality of work.
- Accepts responsibility for all work performed and takes appropriate corrective action as needed.