Food Service Worker - PRN - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning. JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years.
This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women's Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, and Cardiology.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
Food Service Worker/Guest Services Representative
- Rotating shift may include some weekends and holidays.
- Operates cash register and serves food to cafeteria customers
- Delivering meals to patients and building patient meal trays.
- Answers telephone calls from patients.
- Enters patient meal orders into computer
- The Guest Services Rep is the point person for our patient customer service. They must represent the department and the hospital in a way that exemplifies excellent customer service, as demonstrated by the ability to respond quickly, enthusiastically and decisively to any customer needs or requests. This requires an ability to anticipate needs or desires and respond creatively. Must be friendly, compassionate and impeccable in both demeanor and appearance.
- Strong customer service skills
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and speak English and communicate effectively.
- Food handlers permit.
- Previous food experience preferred.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
""Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.""