FT Nights BHS RN U (L317)
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the delivery of care. The professional nurse assumes the responsibility and accountability for the delegation of patient card to other members of the health care team.
Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care. Assists physicians during examinations and procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse. Promotes patients independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Requires an associate’s degree and is certified as a registered nurse.
Years of Related Experience:
- Minimum: 2-4
- Preferred: 5-8
- Current/Active Florida Registered Nurse License (RN) OR Approved Multi-State License
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Education: Technical School/2 Years College/Associates Degree
- Crisis Prevention/Intervention Training Certification (CPI) (within 90 days of hire date)
- AHCA Level II Background Screening