FT Sales/Marketing Coord
Responsible for generating leads, lead management, sales presentations, closing sales, and meeting monthly sales expectations. The Sales Director will work in close collaboration with other Community team members to facilitate the daily operations of the sales office and assist the team in achieving the community’s occupancy and revenue goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. This list is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
Sales and Marketing
- Creates a dynamic, successful Marketing Plan in order to achieve marketing goals and maintain a positive reputation with Administrator / Steward Corporate Team.
- Interacts with all leads whether provided through advertising, public relations, referral, or personal contact and turn those leads into residents of the community through the use of professional selling skills.
- Achieves monthly Critical Success Factors (calls, personal note cards and presentations) for the purpose of maintaining a strong pipeline of leads.
- Builds customer focused relationships by advancing the lead through the sales process and gaining customer commitment (with residents, family, and professional referral sources).
- Ensure that each prospect receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every prospect, maintaining solid product knowledge, and all other aspects of customer service.
- Work with other team members and management to plan, coordinate, and implement monthly prospect and/or referral source activities and events.
- Maintain prospect interest and commitments through continuous follow-up.
- Follow The Town Square procedures in lead tracking and maintain current records of all leads and prospects.
- Demonstrate an expertise and knowledge of current best practices in successful retirement housing sales and marketing techniques.
- Represent in a professional manner the organization at public and community functions and foster a positive image of the community.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations; maintain knowledge of and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and meetings.
- Conducts weekly strategy and advisory meetings with the Administrator.
- Submits timely weekly sales results as directed.
- Tracks leads, keeping accurate records on all leads and prospects.
- Ensures CRM is current and notes reflect prospects situation.
- Understands competitive opportunities and threats and presents strategic alternatives to combat these to the Administrator.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the senior care market.
- Strives to meet predetermined monthly sales goals.
External Business Development
- Generates leads and move-ins from targeted referral sources.
- Identifies referral sources through site specific research.
Resident Move-In Process
- Reviews and facilitates the Move-In Packet with the resident and/or family.
- Facilitates and coordinates the Resident Assessment with Nursing Department.
- Oversees and manages the move-in process as outlined in the Resident Move-In and the Apartment Readiness checklists.
- Ensures all state mandated paperwork (1823) and forms are completed on or before the move-in date by the family and/or resident.
Leadership and Development
- Keeps abreast of professional development in the field by reading, attending conferences and training sessions.
- Acts professionally and honestly at all times in the representation of the Community.
- Other duties as assigned.