Location: Mountain Vista Medical Center
Posted Date: 5/14/2020
CNA Market Float Pool – Phoenix, AZ
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing to patients within the Certified Nursing Assistant’s scope of practice, and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or nursing unit.
- Required to float to all inpatient units within AZ market hospitals.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Licensed CNA in the State of Arizona
- BLS Certification
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Additional requirements and information for job posting:
This position is full time, full benefits, 36 hours per week, rotating weekends, and is required to float between our Tempe, Mesa, and Florence campuses.