Helpdesk Technician II
The Help Desk Technician II participates as a key team member of the Help Desk in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organization. The Help Desk Technician II use their knowledge, services, and policies to assist customers with inquiries, complaints, or problems.
- Manage personal daily workload and adjusts priorities.
- Create and address Help Desk tickets.
- Answering inbound calls to the Help Desk phone queue.
- Escalating requests to senior Help Desk technicians as needed.
- Supports other Help Desk technicians in the areas of customer service and technical support
- Communicates effectively with team members and Information Systems management.
- Maintains and monitors adequate and accurate inventory.
- Assists end-users with technical issues related to Information Systems services.
- Ensuring the proper operation of end-user equipment, including standard workstations, laptops, printers, telephones, and tablets.
- Troubleshooting to resolution a wide variety of user, application, and hardware issues.
- Performs desktop imaging and application deployment.
- Developing processes and tools to maximize Help Desk's efficiency.
- Participate in a 24x7 after-hours call rotation.
- Assists Systems Administrators with projects and tasks as required.
- Create and maintain documentation.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
Years of Experience: