Hospital Case Manager, RN - Full Time
RN Case Manager - Full Time - Days
$8000 sign on Bonus
The Case Manager utilizes professional nursing skills to assess patient and family needs for clinical appropriateness for the setting and establishes plans for effective management of the continuum of care.
The key goals of the Case Manager include proactive, individualized planning for patients’ progress across the continuum of care that optimizes quality of care, utilization, efficiency and patient satisfaction. The Case Manager also participates in evaluating opportunities to improve utilization and reimbursement across populations of patients to meet organizational strategic objectives.
Required Licenses & Certifications:
- Current Florida RN license
- 3-5 years clinical nursing experience
- Case Management and Discharge Planning experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Intraqual is preferred
North Shore Medical Center is proud to be a part of the Steward Health Care Network with 36 community hospitals across 9 states with more than 43,000 team members. For over 60 years, North Shore Medical Center has brought exceptional medical care to Dade and Broward counties. With 357 beds, 400-plus medical staff, and more than 700 team members, North Shore excels with its Emergency Services, General Surgery, high-risk Maternity Care, Cancer Treatment, Cardiology Services, Stroke Treatment, Diagnostic Imaging, and other top-rated services.
We are proud to offer our team members a comprehensive benefits package that supports your health as well as your financial, career, and life goals. We believe our people are our strength and we take our team member’s health seriously. From medical coverage and life insurance to retirement plans, paid time off and much more, Steward Health Care provides you with a variety of benefits for your unique needs.
Our Values and Culture: Steward Health Care is a minority, physician-owned organization that fosters, cultivates, and embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. No matter your role, being a member of the Steward family means you are making a difference every day.
We are committed to creating:
• A safe and respectful work environment. We want our team members to enjoy the same sense of care and belonging that we provide to our patients.
• Teams that celebrate, empower, and uplift people. A supportive, inclusive culture, where people flourish and thrive is one that everyone embraces and deserves.
• A culture of inclusivity and kindness. Don't just treat people how you want to be treated: treat them how they want to be treated. We believe, "If you can be anything in this world, be kind".