OnSite Care, in Partnership with Steward Medical Group, is seeking an exceptional HR Coordinator.
The Human Resources Coordinator/Recruiter serves as the primary interface between Human Resources, newly hired employees and existing employees in providing the highest levels of customer service.
Full Medical, dental, vision insurance, PTO, 401k
Position is currently available
- Manages candidate sourcing resources and the associated business relationships with vendors
- Manages Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Screens and interviews potential candidates
- Supports recruitment efforts including job description administration, sourcing, interviewing, scheduling appointments and interacting with hiring managers and candidates regarding status of openings and applications
- Maintains job boards and postings to reflect accuracy
- Maintain tracking/measurement system directly related to recruitment effectiveness
Onboarding and Orientation:
- Extends employment offers to candidates
- Responsible for onboarding and implementation of new hires
- Ensures all new hires are onboarded in a timely manner and cleared for their start date
- Responsible for assuring all necessary documentation is captured, processed and approved
- Orders drug screens and background checks
- Collaborates closely with hiring manager to assure onboarding and training is completed effectively and efficiently, assuring a very positive experience for each new employee
- Conducts New Hire orientation
- First point of contact for benefit questions from employees and managers
- Interacts with employees, managers and outside vendors in a responsive, customer-focused manner and is sensitive to confidential information.
- Answers basic human resources related policies and procedures questions.
- Must have sound understanding of all employee benefits and direct points of contact for benefit-specific subjects both within Steward and within benefit vendor organizations
- Troubleshoots, researches, and attempts to resolve HR related issues prior to escalating in a professional, service-oriented manner.
- Maintains ALL employee files, assuring all necessary documentation is maintained and managed appropriately.
- Addresses questions/concerns regarding HR-related programs/systems/applications (FMLA, STD/LTD, Kronos, Concur, etc) and escalates as needed.
- Composes and analyzes reports for the HR department and management throughout SMG/OSC including turnover reports, recruiting and hiring reports/tracking.
- Verifies and processes all invoices from vendors for the HR team
- Completes Verification of Employment requests
- Advises staff on questions surrounding HR policies, processes and practices
- Monitors FMLA status of employees; works with managers to ensure LOA's are in an approved status and maintain HRIS to reflect the appropriate status
- Seeks out professional development opportunities and continually upgrades HR technical expertise.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to communicate confidential information.
- Experience with an ATS and an HRIS
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities within a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2+ years of HR experience
- Experience and comfort with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Healthcare Industry knowledge/experience is preferred but not required
We're excited to hear from you!
OnSite Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer