The Human Resources Recruiter serves as the primary contact between Human Resources and operational/staff units ensuring appropriate candidates are sourced, hired, and oriented to meet the organizations talent needs while providing the highest levels of customer service to assigned clients. The Recruiter leverages a thorough knowledge and understanding of the entity's mission and strategy to align HR staffing initiatives and department objectives.
• Provides the highest standards of customer service and serves as the point of contact for all client managers, supervisors and employees regarding recruitment and other HR questions/ issues.
• Ensures the availability and acquisition of appropriate talent in the right numbers through creative sourcing, with the right skill mix, at the right time and place to meet ongoing organizational needs.
• Ensures integrity of applicant tracking, HRIS and other data, while also composing and analyzing appropriate reports for management. Advises managers and supervisors in the development and implementation of recruitment action plans required based on data analysis.
• Engages applicants from the offer to orientation, ensuring that new employees complete required paperwork and are onboarded efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Ensures full compliance with all regulatory agency requirements.
• Serves as the liaison between HR and other administrative departments within the organization.
• Oversees and conducts new hire orientation process and ensures a thorough assimilation of each employee into their department and the organization.
• Seeks out professional development opportunities and continually upgrades HR technical expertise and consultative skills.
• Serves on appropriate committees as requested by members of management or HR leadership.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the HR Director.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent consultative and coaching skills.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities within a high pressure environment.
• Knowledge of state and federal employment and labor laws
I. Education: Associates required, Bachelors preferred.
II. Experience: 2-4years of Human Resources/Recruiting experience, preferably in healthcare
III. Certification/Licensure: Professional certification in Human Resources (PHR) strongly preferred.
IV. Software/Hardware: MS Office Suite, Applicant Tracking software