Location: Steward Health Care
Posted Date: 6/25/2021
The Human Resource Information System (HRIS) administrator will be the point of entry for all data entry for staffing administration and organizational management data and primary point of contact for local human resource employees with questions and issues related to the data within HRMS. The incumbent will have a clear and thorough understanding of employee information, processes and policies and a strong customer service focus.
This job will be responsible for supporting operations with questions regarding data, form completion, reporting, payroll, and documentation for all local human resource staff and other operations with data reporting needs.
The incumbent will coordinate HRIS activities with local human resource staff. This position reports directly to the Director of HRIS.
- The HRIS Administrator will be responsible for the overall integrity of the data in the HRMS system. The administrator will be a subject expert for local human resource staff, working closely with them to ensure proper forms and processes are followed.
- Working with local HR and other departments as needed, this job is responsible for entering and auditing all data for their assigned entities within Steward Health Care System (i.e. coordinating and processing new hires, employee change notices, transfers, terminations and/or updates to employee records, payroll details, etc.). Working with the Director and HR Analyst, this job is responsible for supporting the generation and modification of reports to support business operations.
- A key responsibility of this job is to keep abreast of new human resource policies that may affect HRMS system reports and data maintenance. This includes a level of understanding of system and local policies and procedures, including union contracts.
- The administrator will assist in the review, testing, documenting, and implementation of system enhancements and upgrades. System enhancements and upgrades affect other modules within Kronos as well as outside applications interfacing with Kronos such as benefits administration, recruiting, finance, payroll, resource management (Ansos/Laborlytics), compliance, dashboards, and IT on-boarding applications.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Outstanding proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel)
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent customer service and communications skills, both written and verbal
• HRIS experience, preferably in Kronos
• Understanding of payroll policies and practices
• Ability to work with all levels within the organization
• Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Proven analytical and research skills with a demonstrated ability to identify problems and systematically gather data, identify root causes, and address data integrity issues
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively; must possess strong organizing and prioritizing skills
Minimum Education: Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of HRIS Administrator experience
- Software/Hardware: MS Office Suite, Kronos HR and Timekeeper experience preferred