ICU Tech Full Time Nights
- Assists ICU Department nurses with the comfort and care of the ICU patients.
- Assists patients with activities of daily living and provides basic nursing assistant care to acutely ill patients.
- Provides clerical administrative support for the department as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Licensing and Certifications Required:
- American Red Cross OR American Heart Association Basic Life Support CPR (BLS)
- Education 1: High School Graduate/Equivalent
- Current/Active Florida Certified Nursing Assistant License (CNA); Medical Assistant Certification (MA) or Florida Emergency Medical Technician License (EMT)
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Sebastian River Medical Center is committed to achieving the highest level of measurable quality and efficiency in the delivery of health care services that are responsive to the needs and values of our patients, physicians, employees, and visitors. Sebastian River Medical Center recently underwent a facility expansion by adding another 46 patient rooms; 3 new Endoscopy Rooms and 6 new Operating Rooms with ability to expand up to 8 Operating Rooms to better serve our community.