Inside Sales & Marketing Specialist
The Inside Sales and Marketing Specialist is responsible for all inside sales activity and administrative and project support for the Sales and Marketing team with the objective of meeting established sales and enrollment goals.
- Supports the implementation of US Family Health Plan sales and outreach strategies.
- Responds to all inbound sales inquiries (phone and email) to enroll prospects.
- Initiates outbound sales contacts to prospects as needed.
- Leverages prospect database for sales and beneficiary outreach.
- Maintains a detailed pipeline in the department’s CRM database.
- Assists outside sales representatives as needed at information sessions and other offsite events.
- Assembles and distributes sales materials and marketing collateral (enrollment kits, provider listings, brochures, newsletters, advertising, videos, direct mail projects).
- Under the direction of the Marketing Director, arranges and books Plan events, including health fairs, information sessions, and open houses.
- Under the direction of the Marketing Director, orders supply of promotional items.
- Maintains an inventory of all marketing collateral and promotional items.
- Generates reports and mailing lists as needed for marketing and external services to support the plan activities and health center operations.
- Assists members as needed with resolving claims and enrollment issues and explaining benefits in order to retain membership and increase member satisfaction.
- Assists the creative team with social media content generation.
- Participates in team meetings and departmental activities to support Plan goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent sales, interpersonal, and phone skills required.
- Excellent speaking and listening abilities required.
- Computer skills required. Familiarity with CRM systems desirable.
- Must be familiar with and understand the local military community, ideally as a military retiree or as an active-duty family member.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience (Type & Length): Three or more years marketing, recruiting, or public affairs experience, preferably in the health care or military environment.
- Software/Hardware: Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint); Sugar CRM, SalesForce, or other CRM software
- Other: Must be able to obtain U.S. Government personnel security clearance as a condition of employment.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal ability to furnish information. 41 CFR 630-1.35.