About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country’s largest physician-led, tax paying, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 39 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.
For more information, visit www.steward.org.
At Sharon Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion, and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
- Registered Nurse licensed in the state of PA
- MSN - enrolled in the program or have completed
- Clearances as required by Federal and State law
- Prepares and presents Diploma RN school students required education to pass the NCLEX exam. Serves as an advisor to the same students. Serves on assigned committees at the School of Nursing. Other duties as assigned by the Director of the School of Nursing.
- Facilitates learning through specific courses that support the School of Nursing Curriculum.
- Implements a variety of teaching strategies appropriate to content, setting, learner needs, and desired outcomes.
- Models critical thinking for student learning.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for teaching, learning, and nursing.
- Develops a positive working relationship with clinical agency.
- Maintains a professional practice knowledge base.
- Serves as a role model of professional nursing in the clinical setting.
- Facilitates student learning and growth.
- Develops strategies to meet unique needs of students.
- Provides academic counseling for students.
- Models’ professional behaviors for students and staff.
- Utilizes appropriate assessment and evaluation strategies.
- Selects appropriate assessment/evaluation strategies for desired outcomes in theory and clinical.
- Uses results of evaluations to improve the teaching-learning process.
- Provides timely constructive, and thoughtful feedback to learners.
- Functions as a leader and agent for change.
- Provides suggestions and ideas for organizational change.
- Alters models of education in response to a changing healthcare industry
- Participates in curriculum evaluation and renovation and evaluation of program outcomes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of curriculum.
- Ensures the inclusion of current trends in the curriculum.
- Participates in yearly Systematic Evaluation assignments.
- Continually develops the role of educator.
- Meets yearly required 25 continuing education hours and age specific competencies.
- Participates in personal and professional development opportunities.
- Utilizes feedback from students and peers to improve role performance.
- Mentors’ novice faculty.
- Incorporates scholarship into the nurse educator role.
- Teaching is based on evidence-based literature.
- Exhibits a spirit of inquiry.
- Belongs to professional organizations.
- The above statements reflect the general duties and are not to be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid time off and Sick time
Important COVID message
Please note, Sharon Regional Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence, and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled, and professional way.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 129808