Interventional Radiology Tech
$8,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS WITH 2 YEAR COMMITMENT!!
At Sharon Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion, and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making of every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and ever referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
Responsible to the Medical Imaging Department for the performance of Radiologic procedures, utilizing mobile radiographic equipment under the conditions of aseptic techniques while providing quality patient care. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a college or technical training program in Radiologic Technology.
- Current license as Radiologic Technologist by Pennsylvania Department of Health required.
- Certification in Radiologic Technology by ARRT required.
- BLS is required.
1. Applies knowledge of Radiologic techniques while accurately performing an exam.
2. Provides quality patient care.
3. Performs procedures in an organized and efficient manner.
4. Operates equipment safely.
5. Participates in the education of Student Radiologic Technologists.
6. Participates in radiology performance improvement programs.
7. Processes information in the appropriate areas.
8. Instructs patient prior to all exams.
9. Assists Radiologist during special procedures being done in the Radiology Department
10. Assists with the scheduling of special procedures being done in the Radiology Department
11. Monitors ordering of supplies needed for special procedures
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation time and Sick time
Important COVID message
Please note, our Sharon Regional Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence, and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled, and professional way.