Lead Social Worker - Davis Hospital
**Great Health Benefits, 401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital's highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Behavioral Health Director and Behavioral Health Social Service Manager, the Social Worker provides assessment, interventions, treatment planning, and discharge planning, as well as providing individual, family, and/or group therapy to further patient/family/group progress in treatment according to DNV, Federal and State Regulations. Continuously assess the healthcare status of the patient/family in a systematic way to determine the need and type of care and treatment to be provided, and the need for further assessment. Implements interventions appropriately, according to patients individualized needs and plan of care to moderate/stabilize symptoms. Collaborates and communicates effectively with patients, families and treatment team members to facilitate maximum client outcomes. Maintains and participates in hospital and department performance improvement activities.
- Current Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor or Certified Social Worker (CSW) License in the state of Utah.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- One (1) year experience in the Mental Health and Chemical Dependency field preferred.
- Must have current BLS (CPR) issued by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.