At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you
To provide Behavioral Health services in the
- Completes an initial psychosocial evaluation for each new patient that includes a risk assessment
- Utilize diagnostic skills involving practical knowledge of current Diagnostic and Statistic Manual of Mental Disorders
- Develop effective treatment plans focusing on chronic pain for Individuals and Groups
- Provides psychotherapy (individual or group) with specialization in chronic pain management
- Participates in multidisciplinary team meetings as needed
- Communicates elements of treatment plan to medical team
- Maintains appropriate and timely clinical records by use of electronic record system
- Provide training to staff and/or community
- Participate in Process Improvement Initiatives
- Provide and manage crisis interventions
- Keep up to date with community resources
- Provide referrals to patients for community resources and supports
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
- 2. Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Effective communication
- Team building
- Critical thinking skills
- Customer service
- Organizational, time management and multi-tasking ability required
- Ability to make difficult decisions in the face of conflicting demands and interests
- Education: Master in Social Work
- Experience Two years’ experience in the clinical setting, preferred
- Certification/Licensure: Current Massachusetts license as LCSW
Equal Opportunity Employer
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Important COVID message
Please note, Saint Anne’s Hospital is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.