LPN/LVN Med Surg
At Sharon Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion, and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
Summary: The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for the performance of specific patient care tasks and responsibilities as delegated by the Registered Nurse. Responsibilities are completed in accordance with the current scope of practice and established standards of patient care.
- Consistently delivers care in a compassionate and respectful manner to patients and significant others during all interactions.
- Completes specific responsibilities including patient specific treatment as delegated by the Registered Nurse and in compliance with Health System policy/procedure and scope of practice.
- Administers oral, injectable, and intravenous medications in compliance with Health System policy/procedure and scope of practice.
- Provides patient education related to medication, treatments and procedures administered.
- Responds to lights.
- Evaluates patient responses to medications, treatments and procedures and communicates findings to Registered Nurse.
- Document’s medications, treatments, procedures, teaching and patient responses thoroughly and accurately in the medical record.
- Identifies opportunities for clinical performance improvement, communicates these to patient care leader and actively participates in efforts to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of patient care.
- Communicates all patient care activity and their response to the Registered Nurse or other team member as appropriate.
The above statements reflect the general duties and are not to be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments.
Must be able to pass all pre-employment requirements, which includes but is not limited to a drug screen, physical, and background check(s).
- LPN PA License
- Clearances per State and Federal law
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation and Paid Sick time
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.