About Florence Hospital
Newly opened in July 2019, Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience to residents of Pinal County.
Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care as assigned. May provide clinical supervision to non-licensed unit personnel.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing
- LPN Licensure by Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Must have previous monitor experience or has completed basic EKG course.
- BCLS certification required
- ACLS certification required
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Successful completion of course in Pharmacology / IV therapy, prefer IV course certification in Arizona preferred.
- Participates in the nursing process, excluding initial assessment, to provide for individualized quality patient care, meeting the physical and psychosocial needs of the patient, utilizing a cost-effective approach.
- Performs a variety of basic treatments and procedures in accordance with physician’s orders to provide for patient care needs
- Administers medications, as ordered, in accordance with hospital policy and procedures to enhance patient comfort and recovery.
- Documents observations, interventions, results, and acuities on appropriate medical record to provide for continuous, current, and accurate patient information.
- Selects clinical education programs and workshops which increases professional competence, meets personal needs and goals, and maintains compliance with unit standards.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disable/Veteran