LPN Med Surg Days
The LPN provides direct and indirect patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care. The LPN provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Practical Nursing
- Current LPN license in good standing with the Louisiana State Board of Nursing.
- Must have completed course in the administration of IV fluids before implementing IV Therapy as delegated by the RN
- On the job training in use of computers
- BLS required within 30 days of hire
- All other certifications due within 30 days of hire, ie, CPI, PALS, ACLS