LPN - Nights
LPN – Trumbull Regional Medical Center
We are fighting for a healthier world and a new era of wellness!
Nearly a decade ago, we set out to build an entirely different kind of health care company from the ground up—one that unlocks access to affordable, high-quality, and economically sustainable care and wellness in ways never imagined. Today, we are one of the largest private, physician-led health care networks—caring for millions of people across the U.S. Our transformative, fully integrated model represents a new beginning for America’s health care system and others around the world.
We have hospitals across 7 states serving over 800 communities, with more than 43,000 employees. We are ushering in a new day of world class health care. From renowned pediatricians, sports medicine specialists and cardiac surgeons to state-of-the-art hospitals, urgent care centers and medical practices, we can offer easier access to high-quality affordable health care to people nationwide — when they need it and where they want it.
At Trumbull Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized behavioral health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
- Grow with a health system that supports career advancement
- Competitive Pay & Salary Increases
- Employee Referral Program
- Locations close to home, that support work-life balance
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k via Fidelity, for eligible employees, with company match
- Tuition Assistance / Reimbursement
- Family atmosphere and team approach that provides flexibility
- Opportunities to grow your career, and not change your employer
- And much more!
Responsible to Trumbull Regional Medical Center Responsible for supporting the corporate mission, vision and values. Responsible to Nursing Services for supporting the nursing philosophy and providing high quality, comprehensive patient care. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
- Completion of a college or technical training program in practical nursing. After orientation, up to six month’s experience on this job is required to perform essential functions.
- Previous experience as an LPN preferred.
- Current Ohio license as a Licensed Practical Nurse by the Ohio Board of Nursing required.
Job Responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Performs all skills on the Licensed Practice Nurse Equipment/Skills Checklist. Major functions include: administers medication, documents according to charting guidelines, performs and/or assists with treatments/procedures, and obtains and assures accurate processing of physician orders.
- Under direction of Registered Nurse, provides high quality, cost-effective care and patient teaching interdependently.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.