At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
Developments and implementation of the Hospital-wide Risk Management Program consistent with regulatory and standard setting agencies.
- BS required in a Health Care related field; Masters preferred.
- 5 years hospital-based RN experience required for appropriate investigation of clinical events.
- Three to five years’ experience within a hospital setting with a focus on patient safety and risk management.
- Experience and/or demonstrated understanding of root cause analysis and FMEA analysis and incident analysis.
- Experience with all required BORM reporting.
- Excellent computer and database skills required.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM), preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information