Location: Saint Anne's Hospital
Posted Date: 11/14/2022
Under the general supervision of the Director of Marketing and Business Development, the Marketing Coordinator organizes and directs marketing activities for the Hospital to extend and increase use of the hospital’s services. Provides comprehensive support with day-to-day marketing and hospital activities and assistance with the development and implementation of marketing and communications projects in accordance with hospital and corporate strategic plans. Responsibilities include event planning, social media management, copy development, internal and external communications, and web and digital management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations or related field required
- Certifications as indicated by the Steward Certification document.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English. Additional languages preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented and exhibits attention to details
- Understanding of digital marketing communications channels
- Strong writing, editing background, proficient in AP Style.