Marketing Program Manager
Steward Health Care System LLC ("Steward") is a fully integrated, physician-led national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the most cost-efficient manner in the communities where our patients live. Steward - the largest privately held health care company in the U.S. - owns and operates 35 community hospitals across nine states, serves over 1,000 distinct communities and employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals. In addition to our hospitals, the Steward provider network includes 4,800 providers, 25 urgent care centers, 87 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health offerings, over 7,300 hospital beds under management, and approximately 1.5 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
Steward Medical Group (SMG), Inc. is Steward's multi-specialty group practice with over 4,500 employees including over 1,800 physicians and advanced practitioners. SMG operates approximately 450 practice locations throughout Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas, and provides more than 4 million patient encounters per year.
The Marketing Program Manager will be part of a team providing best in class health care experiences across all aspects of the consumer journey. They are responsible for, and not limited to, establishing program objectives, collecting requirements, organizing resources, identifying stakeholders, enhancing workflows, executing on initiatives, managing timelines as well as building and managing budgets. This person is an excellent communicator that is excited to manage several priority programs with leadership visibility.
The role is:
• Oversee planning and deliverable tracking for priority Steward Medical Group physician initiatives
• Manage both operations and marketing programs across physician recruitment, onboarding and development programs to improve the patient experience
• Manage internal automation initiatives to accelerate business intelligence sharing across several teams through software platforms and technology solutions
• Establish best practice frameworks and strategies to be efficient with resources
• Understand how to quickly evaluate critical risks to business goals and ability to communicate results to internal and external stakeholders
• Recommend and implement new technologies, process, platforms and guidelines to create a center of excellence to educate regional and local operations and marketing teams
You will have:
• Over 4 years of direct program management experience working for an agency or corporate enterprise with numerous cross-functional teams
• Direct experience leading full lifecycle initiatives with agile methodologies, Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) or similar certifications
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment that embraces change and new ways of thinking
• Advanced skillsets with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Portfolio Management software
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills with ability to motivate others
• General understanding of SaaS platforms and ability to quickly new systems such as healthcare EHR systems, Salesforce and MarTech vendors
• Will be based in Watertown, MA
• Must be willing to travel to Dallas, TX and across the country at least once per month
• Must be able to work in a complex, matrixed environment
• Be able to develop positive working relationships to drive value across the healthcare system