Hospital Clerical - Part Time - MPMC
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Medical Staff Assistant
Responsible for coordination and preparation of medical staff functions; collects documentation and maintains files for the credentialing, appointment and re-appointment process. Prepares for department and committee meetings, takes minutes, processes and distributes appropriate correspondence. Responsible to maintain physician files, coordinate appointment and reappointment processes. Performs bookkeeping activities for the medical staff. Participates in Performance Improvement Activities. Assists in formulating budget for his/her area. Respects diversity of each individual's values, culture, spiritual beliefs, and other socio-economic issues. Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Secretarial training preferred.
- A minimum of three years secretarial experience in a medical setting preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Come work with us at Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi! MPMC is a community based, full service hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
MPMC has been serving the health care needs Northern Utah County since 2015. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area grows, we plan to expand with it, offering comprehensive health care services delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment. Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Care, Women's Health, Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Maternity Care.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at Mountain Point Medical Center.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Mountain Point Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.