Medical Technologist Lab
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services.
Assumes, under the direction of the Laboratory Director, the responsibility for patient specimen testing, quality control, quality improvement and equipment maintenance. Accurately and promptly performs a variety of chemical, microscopic and bacteriologic tests to obtain data for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- AAS degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Certified medical technologist (ASCP, AMT,NCA,HEW, ACLS
- Able to operate all appropriate clinical equipment and perform manual testing in a safe and appropriate manner
- Able to perform the necessary functions on the facilitys computer system and other computer programs as necessary
- Able to work a flexible schedule to cover all shifts and weekends, as hospital needs demand
- 1 - 3 years experience preferred- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties
- Basic to advanced computer skills required
- Ability to speak/write English language fluently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled