Monitor Tech ICU/CCU
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services.
Position Title: Monitor Tech
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Provides indirect care in the department setting. Meets communication needs of the department.
- Transcribes physician orders from records with notation and signatures by nursing staff.
- Accurately interprets and documents patient s cardiac rhythms.
- Prepares and completes records in the department.
- Maintains regulatory body requirement, policies and procedures and participates in performance improvements.
- Highest level of education, minimum High School Diploma or GED required.
- BLS Certification Required
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Technical diploma preferred.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer