Monitor Tech ICU/CCU
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Provides indirect care in the department setting. Meets communication needs of the department.
- Transcribes physician orders from records with notation and signatures by nursing staff.
- Accurately interprets and documents patient s cardiac rhythms.
- Prepares and completes records in the department.
- Maintains regulatory body requirement, policies and procedures and participates in performance improvements.
- High School/GED Diploma
- BLS Certification
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Technical diploma preferred.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disable/Veteran