Monitor Tech Tele
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Provides indirect care in the department setting. Meets communication needs of the department. Monitors cardiac rhythms via direct cardiac screen or telemetry monitors. Prepares and completes records in the department. Maintains regulatory body requirement, policies and procedures and participates in performance improvements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Technical diploma preferred with 3 years experience
- BCLS Certification Required
- Ability to monitor Cardiac Rhythms via Cardiac screen or Telemetry monitors
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 123408