MRI Tech - Part Time Benefit Eligible - Davis Hospital
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Under the general direction of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and the Diagnostic Imaging Director, the MRI Technologist performs ordered MRI exams and procedures using standard department protocols. Screens patients and all persons to safely perform exams. Administers intravenous MRI contrast and screens for contrast precautions prior to injecting. Transports patients safely to and from MRI department. Maintains availability on-call as scheduled. Works as part of the Imaging department team. All other duties as assigned.
- Rad Tech Licensure in the State of Utah.
- Graduate of an ARRT approved MRI program and Registered in MRI.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Familiarity with and ability to use selected equipment.
- Ability to respond to emergency situations in a calm and appropriate fashion.
- On-Call shifts on Evenings, Weekends and Holidays, as needed.
- Minimum of one (1) year MRI experience preferred.
- Knowledge of power injector use preferred.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.