Multi Modality Tech CT/Xray PDM
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Position Summary: Performs a variety of imaging procedures, including CT procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in CQI activities.
- One year prior Radiologic / Imaging experience
– One year prior CT experience
– Graduation from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology
– Registered as an RT ® with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
– ARRT Certification in CT required or must be obtained within 1 year of employment as a CT technologist
– AZ CRT and CTCT certification granted by MRTBE
- Current BLS certification
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology
- Possesses a high level of knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy
- Proficiency with most major CT/DR X-ray equipment hardware and software (GE, Siemens, Philips)
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Additional languages preferred - Intermediate computer knowledge in PAC's workstation as well as computer software knowledge's to perform your daily task in EMR systems
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country’s largest physician-led, tax paying, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 39 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.
For more information, visit www.steward.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.