MultiModality Technologist – Trumbull Regional Medical Center
We are fighting for a healthier world and a new era of wellness!
Nearly a decade ago, we set out to build an entirely different kind of health care company from the ground up—one that unlocks access to affordable, high-quality, and economically sustainable care and wellness in ways never imagined. Today, we are one of the largest private, physician-led health care networks—caring for millions of people across the U.S. Our transformative, fully integrated model represents a new beginning for America’s health care system and others around the world.
We have hospitals across 7 states serving over 800 communities, with more than 43,000 employees. We are ushering in a new day of world class health care. From renowned pediatricians, sports medicine specialists and cardiac surgeons to state-of-the-art hospitals, urgent care centers and medical practices, we can offer easier access to high-quality affordable health care to people nationwide — when they need it and where they want it.
- Grow with a health system that supports career advancement
- Competitive Pay & Salary Increases
- Employee Referral Program
- Locations close to home, that support work-life balance
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage*
- 401k via Fidelity, for eligible employees*
- Tuition Assistance / Reimbursement*
- Family atmosphere and team approach that provides flexibility
- Opportunities to grow your career, and not change your employer
- And much more!
*For eligible employees
Responsible to the Medical Imaging Department for the performance of two or more of the following modalities, MR, CT, Mammography Ultrasound and Radiology procedures, providing quality patient care and utilization of established safety procedures. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
- Completion of a college or technical training program in Radiologic Technology.
- 3 month’s recent experience on each job is required to perform essential functions.
- Current license by the state of Ohio as a Radiologic Technologist by Ohio Department of Health required.
- Certification in Radiologic Technology by ARRT required.
- Registered in more than one area of expertise required.
Job Responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Applies knowledge of specific expertise while accurately performing an exam.
- Provides quality patient care.
- Performs procedures in an organized and efficient manner.
- Operates equipment safely. Participates in the education of Student Radiologic Technologists.
- Participates in radiology performance improvement programs.
- Processes information in the appropriate areas. Instructs patient prior to all exams
- Performs other duties as assigned in each Imaging Department.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.