Multi Modality Technologist
- Bachelor of Science degree is preferred, but not required.
- One year of radiologic/imaging experience.
- Graduation from an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Documented training and experience in CT preferred
- Current Massachusetts DPH Radiologic Technologist Radiography (Full/General) license
- Current ARRT registered certification in Radiography with RT(R) designation
- Current ARRT registered certification in Computed Tomography with RT(CT) designation*
*required for all new hires within 18 months of hire; required for all current employees within 18 months of effective date of this policy
At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values: