NEW GRAD RN
NEW GRAD REGISTERED NURSE (RN)
Two hospitals to choose from
Mountain Vista Medical Center and Florence Hospital
A Steward Family Hospital
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
* »¿About Florence Hospital
Newly opened in July 2019, Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience to residents of Pinal County.
• Associate Degree or Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing from an approved program and/or soon to graduate.
• Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
• Adaptability to change, organizational skills
• Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
• Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care as assigned. • Always represents CARES Standards: Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence and Stewardship • Demonstrates support of the Medical Center's mission, values and vision in all actions and interactions with employees, patients, medical staff, guests and visitors • Works to make a positive impression on patients, medical staff, guests, visitors and co-workers • Protects the privacy and dignity of our patients • Shows concern by anticipating patient needs and adapting to their preferences Teamwork • Works well with others as a team member • Recognizes the dignity of each person and shows respect for one another • Works to resolve concerns and complaints promptly and effectively • Demonstrates kindness through words and actions • Maintains a safe and clean hospital environment • Maintains a clean, neat and professional appearance • Embraces the change process as an effective tool for personal, professional and organizational growth • Demonstrates responsiveness to the needs of our patients, coworkers and others • Informs patients and others about waits, delays and other possible inconveniences • Communicates in caring and appropriate ways • Formulates and revises plan of care as indicated by patient's response to treatment and evaluate overall plan daily for effectiveness • Involves patient and patient's family when appropriate • Perform a head-to-toe assessment and reassessment per policy on all assigned patients • Formulates a teaching plan based upon identified learning needs and evaluates effectiveness of learning; family is included in teaching as appropriate • Demonstrates knowledge of medications and their correct administration based on age of the patient and their clinical condition • Demonstrates the use of critical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities in coordinating and supervising patient care • Consults other departments as appropriate to provide for an interdisciplinary approach to patient's needs • Completes documentation which reflects current nursing standards, and which supports policies and procedures • Manages and operates unit equipment safely and correctly • Demonstrates knowledge of current patient safety goals and policies • Demonstrates an ability to assist physicians and co-workers with procedures • Applies knowledge of infection control policies and procedures supporting standards of care • Communicates appropriately with patients, physicians, co-workers, staff and patient families • Interacts with a high level of professionalism, respect and dignity • Maintains patient confidentiality Personal Development and Leadership • Participates in the clinical development of self and others to provide for personal growth, unit clinical competency and unit retention • Demonstrates leadership ability by assuming responsibility and accountability for assigned unit activities and healthcare system goals • Participates in the department's continuous quality improvement activities
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabled, Veterans