New Graduate Residency (RN) Program 1/6
Location: Florida Medical Center
Posted Date: 11/4/2022
FMC’s new nurse grad residency program is a formal and structured new graduate program that will prepare new graduates in their transition from graduate nurse to a proficient nursing professional!
- Comprehensive 8 week program for Med/Surg; Telemetry that includes EKG/Telemetry Class.
- Comprehensive 12-week program for ICU/ED/Stepdown that included EKG/Critical Care Class
- The Nurse Graduate will practice under the close guidance of a preceptor.
- 80% Clinical and interdisciplinary experience
- 20% Classroom and simulation curriculum lessons
- Opportunity to float to related departments (Cath lab, OR, PACU, IR, OP)
- Requires RN license
- Requires BLS and ACLS for ICU/ED/Stepdown