Nuclear Med Tech
Prepares, measures and administers radiopharmaceuticals for use in diagnostic and therapeutic studies. Performs and assists with nuclear medicine studies. Is responsible for patient safety protocols. Maintains all federal, state, local and regulatory agency requirements. Participates in CQI activities.
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- AS degree required; BS preferred.
- Graduation from approved school of Radiology Sciences with certification in nuclear medicine.
- Licensed in Nuclear Medicine.
- Certified by the State of Massachusetts to practice and administer radiopharmaceuticals.
- Current BCLS certification.