Nuclear Medicine Tech Lead
About the Position:
Prepares, measures and administers radiopharmaceuticals for use in diagnostic and therapeutic studies. Performs and assists with nuclear medicine studies. Is responsible for patient safety protocols. Maintains all federal, state, local and regulatory agency requirements. Participates in Performance Improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to geriatric. Will be required to participate in NM call and holiday rotation.
- Graduation from approved school of Radiology Sciences with on the job training or certification in nuclear medicine as regulated by the State or Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- Licensed in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, American Registry of Radiologic Technologists ARRT (R)(N), or Nuclear Medicine, ARRT (N) or Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist through the Nuclear Medicine Technologists Certification Board NMTCB CNMT.
- Current Texas Medical Board (TMB) license.
- Certifications as indicated by the Steward Certification document.
- Cross-training into CT or MRI offered.
- Recommended Chest Pain and Stroke education
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled