Nuclear Medicine Tech - PRN - MPMC
Nuclear Medicine Tech
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist will perform a variety of Nuclear Medicine procedures using radioisotopes to evaluate organ function while maintaining strict adherence to federal and state regulations pertaining to the use of radio nuclides.
- Graduate from an ACR approved school of training.
- Current Utah State license of Radiology.
- Previous work experience as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Must have great customer service skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Current ARRT or NMTCB Certification and ARRT Certification in Nuclear Medicine preferred
Come work with us at Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi! MPMC is a community based, full service hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
MPMC has been serving the health care needs Northern Utah County since 2015. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area grows, we plan to expand with it, offering comprehensive health care services delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment. Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Care, Women's Health, Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Maternity Care.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at Mountain Point Medical Center.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Mountain Point Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.