Nurse Assistant Full Time Relief 6a-2:30p with rotating weekends/holidays
Primary Shift 6pm-2:30pm with rotating weekends/holidays. Other shifts may be 2p-10:30p; 10p-6:30a
Responsible for supporting the corporate mission, vision and values of the Hospital. Responsible to Nursing Department for following all department and hospital policies, procedures and standards of care and practice. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Performs all skills on the Nursing assistant checklist.
- Collaborates with other members of the healthcare team.
- Performs customer services related to direct patient care.
- Collects, transports, stores and /or disposes of refuse related materials safely.
- Transports equipment, specimens, and supplies as needed.
- Stocks supplies in the patient care area.
- Provides nutritional support to the patient.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school graduate or GED with at least 1 year experience in lieu of STNA/CNA Certification.
LICENSURE, REGISTRATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION
STNA/CNA certification is required and or is obtained within 12 months of date of hire and maintained throughout employment. Heartsaver certification required and maintained or obtained within 30-days of original job date.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 10005