Nurse Assistant - Per Diem
Position Summary: Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
Major Responsibilities & Duties: Management of Time and Resources:
1. Completes work assignments within an acceptable time frame.
2. Uses time and resources to the best possible advantage for successful completion of job responsibilities.
3. Develops and maintains efficient working relationships.
4. Is reliable in respect to attendance.
5. Is Reliable in respect to punctuality.
6. Recognizes the importance of team efforts and partners with others to achieve positive outcomes.